My Life

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Differential Moods

This title is very ambiguous. Am I referring to my mood swings? No I'm not. What I mean to say when I say differential, and without concocting a scientificaly viable title for publising in a respected scholarly journal, is that my writing styles change much depending on the mood I'm in.

Per say, my writing can be more formal if I am inquisitive, or perpetually ponderous at times, however other times, I stress and only wish to rid my mind of what I will myself to remember.

[A comment of the filing of this information on paper or logging it in general is that as soon as I drop a subjects' continuous and relentless, as it most times is, nagging reminder of its values and morals, which it should teach me

(which are usually in example form, with real expereince situations, b/c I do believe that these are the only tool to remedy stubborness in a human)

just as soon I forget about those ideals which I'd set for myself, and practically used in some cases, even weeks on end. These bouts usually end in depression streaks, however unpleasant and anticlimactic as they may be to my uptempo styles berfore, which mind you, I've never passed up as opportunities to vow thatI'd never sink to depressive lows ever again! :)]

At times I am more experiencial with my views, other times more philosophical and abstract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home