My Life

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mind's Focus

I argue, that beside motivation, the next step toward success is focus.

Yes, is is easy to say one should focus, or even more simple to hear frends and family instruct toward the goal, however true enlightenment on matters such as these only comes through experence as noted previously.

Focus is a tricky surrepticious feeling to master, and one which even when mastered is elusive and haunting if misused properly. This is factualy due to the possible misuse of focus, to exfoliate areas, and concentrate one's energy into areas, which are counterproductive, and not coutervailing toward remedying a problematic state of being.

Even as I write this excerpt of my thoughts, they shift in and around my focal points. At times I find myself wondering: "How am I writing so elegantly, will I be able to continue", other times I struggle to remind myself of the reason for begining this thread (that of course not yet stated, but being . . . memory lapse . . .). And when I do remind myself that I only write, and do, what I coose because I do so choose, I recall the serenity of peace and singlemindedness. This is not to say an arrogant nor concieted singlemindedness socially, but one which allows the systematic ignorance of information not pertinant to a goal one has ingrained in a self. Yes, I've wound my way back from the epth of my mind's reclusion and have finally waddled into the correct reason for beginning this blog: My intent and habitual focus, on the unproductive, and most notably, with emphais, problematic aspects of a situation.

These problems, are the same causalities of continual frustration and lack of innovation within a subject, or for that matter, and one mch superious the the latter, lack and degeneration of motivation toward a subject. Thus in the bliss, creaed by sigleminded motivation one can "tune out" these erratic frequencies, liable to such adversities as mentioned above, and focus on the continuation and progression of his/her motivation, to even better isolate from the distractive forces.

This is not to say that attainment of such enlightenment can or will, as it surely will not, occur without proper experience

(measured inmy terms as mistakes learned from, and contemplated over

[ here I can tell my thoughts are not yet ripe, b/c my style of writing is deviating more and more from the notions inside my head, and these notions, which come every so often, yet not as enough as I would like them (topic reserved for next post), are not yet ripe])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home